A rare opportunity to purchase a large and unique vessel.
From the moment you step through the front door of this outstanding paddleboat, you will be transported to another world, where relaxation, comfort and serenity await.
Escape the hustle and bustle of city life and be embraced by sprawling living areas, a breathtaking master suite and the magnificence of cruising on the Murray River - truly immerse yourselves in what life should really be about and enjoy the romance of a paddle wheeler with the luxuries of modern technology.
KEY FEATURES OF THIS OUTSTANDING BOAT INCLUDE:
- Generous liveable space over 3 decks
- Expansive windows offering breathtaking river views
- Several entertaining / relaxing areas
- A spectacular stateroom featuring Queen bed, full walk in robe, ensuite and a large lounge - opening out to a balcony with external staircase to the main deck
- 4 large bedrooms, 3 on Upper deck, 1 on Lower deck (sleeping 10)
- Cosy main lounge featuring a wood heater
- Modern kitchen with extensive bench and cupboard space, a generous breakfast bar, 5 burner Euro gas stove, Glass Rangehood, dishwasher and a 2 door Stainless fridge / freezer
- Main deck features full bathroom and laundry facilities
- Split system heating & cooling throughout
- Dual helm positions
- Lower deck provides a roomy bedroom forward (sleeping 4)
- Engine room located midships on the lower deck along with a workshop area, further storage and the battery room
- Electrical - 240 V power and 48 V battery bank, Victron invertor and a 7.5 Kva diesel generator in a silenced cabinet
- Covered carport, presently used as sheltred BBQ area or to store your car (small - medium) or motorbike
Refurbished in 2012, it was fitted with a new Perkins 87 HP Diesel engine and the hydraulic pump and motors were overhauled at the same time. Minimal hours have been clocked since then.
This vessel changed hands in 2014 for $550,000. The current owner is taking into consideration that there is some work to do and as an expedient sale is required, Pseudemys is being offered for sale at $400,000.
Pseudemys comes with all required certificates of compliance and was last slipped in November 2019. She is an ideal liveaboard boat but does require some timber replacement and painting externally, all achievable by a capable DIY person.
If you are truly ready to immerse yourself in the epitome of relaxed river living, this paddleboat has your name on it. An inspection is recommended to fully appreciate what she has to offer.
The current mooring at Mannum Waters Marina is also being offered for sale for $50,000.