After spending a few years soaking up the river lifestyle and renovating this practical cruising vessel, our vendors are keen to sell as they have decided it is time to return to the West.
Heavily constructed to withstand the test of time, this all steel river cruiser was built by Heemstra of Goolwa in 1989.
In style, it is reminiscent of a large volume European canal boat, making it an ideal live aboard for the Murray River.
Having undergone significant upgrades including refurbished kitchen with new benchtops and appliances, new vanities and toilets, new floor coverings to the kitchen, dining and bathrooms, new washing machine and dryer and new gas instantaneous hot water, this vessel is ready for some hassle free relaxed cruising. The most recent upgrades include a professional repaint of the exterior with new striping, full re carpet of the stern deck area with quality marine carpet and an additional evaporative cooler fitted.
From the warmth of the western red cedar walls to the expansive open and light filled living areas - comfort and space abound.
KEY FEATURES OF THIS OUTSTANDING VESSEL INCLUDE:
- Spacious main deck with forward lounge, bar and helm area
- Fully equipped galley with gas cooktop, rangehood, 2 door stainless fridge, new benchtops and plenty of cupboard space
- Upper deck - featuring master stateroom with King bed, large ensuite & additional space for office or storage along with new TV
- Balcony off master suite to the stern
- Upper front deck with helm
- Portside main deck features Queen size stateroom, currently used as an office, an additional single bedroom, full size bathroom and fully equipped laundry
- Totally 'Off Grid' with an impressive array of solar and storage battery power
- Selectronic 3500w Inverter and Daihatsu 5 Kva diesel generator
- Large Monohull provides more than adequate storage along with electrical plant, tanks etc
- Rainwater tank capacity 2,600 litres plus new water pump
- Diesel tank capacity 1,800 litres
- Powered by Twin Turbo GMC D637 diesel and fitted with a bow thruster making it easy to manage for it's size
- Heating and cooling - 4 split systems + new evaporative unit
- 2 BBQ's front and stern decks
- All windows tinted and some fitted with timber blinds